Divine Robot is a software agency and game development studio in central Malmö, Sweden. We work with a number of projects ranging from mobile games for small children to technically complex systems with millions of users worldwide. Our clients are big names in the industry and we strive to provide them with the best products and services possible, whether it is a gamified VR experience with custom made peripherals for an industry trade show, or a bespoke software solution based on AI algorithms.
We currently do not have any open positions, but please get in touch if you are an outstanding individual with a passion for code, games, and VR, and you can contribute to our team.
What you need:
- Proven experience of working in a team
- Fluent Swedish and/or English in speaking and writing
- A technical background, preferably a degree in software engineering
- Vision and talent
- Curiosity and openness to new ideas and roles
What we will provide:
- Newly refurbished offices in central Malmö
- Great flexibility and self-sufficiency
- The ability to greatly influence our projects and the way we work
- The opportunity to partake in our exploration of new technologies and tools
- Fantastic and friendly team members
- Friday fika and beer
- Games and gamification