Divine Robot is a software agency and game development studio in central Malmö, Sweden. We work with a number of projects ranging from mobile games for small children to technically complex systems with millions of users worldwide. Our clients are big names in the industry and we strive to provide them with the best products and services possible, whether it is a gamified VR experience with custom made peripherals for an industry trade show, or a bespoke software solution based on AI algorithms.
To help us explore the possibilities of new and groundbreaking technology together with our clients and users even further, we are now looking for an experienced project manager to join our team of highly skilled and friendly developers and designers.
Rather than a process driven individual with a love of correct procedures, we are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly communicator with people skills, who can be the hub of the company, making sure that all parts are working at their best.
What you need:
- Proven experience of project management in smaller companies
- Knowledge of scrum and kanban
- Fluent Swedish in speaking and writing
- A technical background, preferably a degree in software engineering
- Curiosity and openness to new ideas and roles
What we will provide:
- Newly refurbished offices in central Malmö
- Great flexibility and self-sufficiency
- The ability to greatly influence our projects and the way we work
- The opportunity to partake in our exploration of new technologies and tools
- Fantastic and friendly team members
- Friday fika and beer
- Games and gamification